Hi, I'm Suzette Vearnon
On December 27, 2014 on my 55th birthday, I did something that statistics would not have predicted. I got married to the most wonderful man. It wasn't my looks, my charms or my savvy dating that did it. It was that after 49 years of being on this Earth it was no longer okay for me to perform for a man's affections. With this realization came a startling revelation. I didn't know how not to perform.
You see, I was taught that love = performance. If you performed well, people loved you. If you didn't, they didn't. So it was difficult for me to grasp a love I didn't have to earn.
Yet, something inside of me knew that I had to do love differently if I was ever going to have a chance at it. And because I learned how, it is my passion and purpose to help you to do it too.
Here are some media highlights...
REALationship TALK Tuesdays with Suzette is a weekly LIVE venue where Suzette simulcasts from both Facebook and Instagram Live that focuses on what she wishes someone had told her about relationships before she thought she knew better.
What's your Enough Factor, your special "It" Factor that makes you enough to attract great love. With this podcast, Suzette ventures into waters often uncharted by high achievers and modern women and that is their inherent enoughness. Each episode challenges the issues of life and of love that leave one to question, "Am I enough?" and if so, "Why?"
Suzette Vearnon's Love On Your Terms Masterclass, a multiday online event where high achieving women over 40 discover what makes them enough and their worthiness to have love on their terms.
Is Life Calling You To A Bigger Stage? A diverse group of men and women of different backgrounds and races gathered in the elegant Clayton Center Auditorium for I AM ENOUGH "LIVE", November 17, 2019, headlined by Suzette Vearnon.
Suzette Vearnon sharing insights with attendees at her self-hosted CONFRONT YOUR VALLEY Seminar/Workshop at Craze Beauty Boutique in Clayton NC
Second in her #2020Vision series was DOING LOVE DIFFERENTLY. With her workshop, Suzette encouraged high achieving women to end self betrayal, learn to trust themselves again and stop attracting Mr. Wrongs into their lives.
- Life Coach and Relationship Solutionist is Helping Women Over 40 Redefine Love On Their Terms August 14, 2022Women over 40 are the most underestimated and underserved population by the romance industry. Yet, they are the most motivated to experience something real in their love relationships.
- Thirteen Men Give Women The 4-1-1 On Men and Relationships July 28, 2017"You don't need everybody, just the right somebody...later y'all," says Relationship Solutionist Suzette Vearnon, signaling the end of another compelling interview for You Asked? Good Men Answered! Third Annual Virtual Summit.
- Gspot Author and Statistics Be Darned Founder Launches City-to-City Tour April 10, 2017Showing High Performing Professional Women Their Super Power To Have Great Love
- Statistics Be Darned Redefining Valentine's Day For Single Women Over 30 February 13, 2017Four lucky women will have a special delivery of flowers delivered to their door. Who will they be? We talked with Suzette Vearnon, Leader of Statistics Be Darned's community of women and organizer of this event.
- Post Election Event Will Change Your Relationship With Money January 7, 2017The question being asked around kitchen tables and boardroom tables alike is what's going to happen?
- Good Men Expose What Bad Men Will Never Tell You At Upcoming Summit June 24, 2016Is he a King, a Prince or a Fool? You Asked? Good Men Answered! Second Annual Virtual Summit has assembled good men who are ready to answer that question.
- A Super Tuesday for Single Women Over 30 March 2, 2016What would make this a Super Tuesday? Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Clinton or Sanders getting the lion's share of delegates to be the frontrunner of their respective political parties? Sure, a win is what they all want; but only one will get their...
- Are You A Heart-Connected Relater? October 10, 2015Statistics Be Darned Founder, Suzette Vearnon is pleased to announce the KICKOFF of the 2nd ENOUGH Virtual Workshop. The workshop is for women who are ready to become heart-connected relaters.
- Statistics Be Darned! Campaign Is Taking It To The Streets July 10, 2015"For too long we ladies have complained, lamented over and blamed men for relationships gone bad," says Leader of the Statistics Be Darned! Campaign Suzette R. Vearnon.
- Author Suzette Launches STATISTICS BE DARNED Campaign May 26, 2015Disproving the statistics that regarded her too old, too educated and too African American to find love, Author Suzette Hinton now Mrs. Vearnon married the love of her life on a Spring-like December afternoon on her 55th birthday.