ENCORE INTERVIEW FROM 2015
Compassionate Relating: Going From Judgment to Curiosity
Mehrdad Moayedzadeh, PCC, CPCC has coached clients worldwide to produce extraordinary results in their lives for over 20 years. He is a Tony Robbins Results Coach, a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, an ICF Professional Certified Coach, and a CTI Certified Professional Co-active Coach®.
He has lived in three countries across two continents, and currently lives in Southern California with his beloved wife. Says Mehrdad, “Relationships, especially romantic relationships are such a delicious part of life. They can be a source of incredible joy or unbearable pain depending on how they’re going. There are certain parts of us that we can only experience through relationships. This is why relationships offer us some of the richest opportunities for inner growth.”
Mehrdad brought insight and passion to our first virtual summit back in 2015.
In his dialogue with me, Mehrdad shared:
- How to bring the deliciousness back to your relationships
- Indicators that you should get curious
- Practical ways to heal from a break up
- The necessity of having an empowering understanding of your relationship experiences
- A struggle that men have that women would be surprised by
- Your energy field and how it affects what manifests around you
…and much more
Mehrdad Moayedzadeh – Compassionate Relating: Going From Judgment to Curiosity