What Fathers Know That Daughters Need To Know
Malcolm Martin, born and raised in Brooklyn, NY moved to Los Angeles 5 years ago. He’s been a certified celebrity trainer since 2000 to the likes of John Legend , Sam Smith, India Arie. He’s still with John since 2005. Malcolm has extensive travel around globe from John Legend touring. He became a first time father at the tender young age of 47 to a 5yr old daughter named Madison, who’s is mastering 3 languages while attending a French Immersion school. From fatherhood, he developed a passion to spread the word good and bad of black fatherhood through his new podcast “Black Fathers Go Further”.
Malcolm co-parents his daughter with his ex. He’s learned a lot as a result. He talks about:
- how the types of fathers compare to the 5 categories of a hurricane
- the nature of a man
- how he and his daughter’s mother were able to rise above their differences to put their daughter’s wellbeing first
- what he’d want his daughter to know about men
- little things women should look for
- his definition of a good woman and what about her stops a man in his tracks
…and so much more.
Speaker’s Updated Contact & Resource List
- Malcolm Martin Facebook Page
- Black Fathers Go Further Facebook Page
- Black Fathers Go Further Podcast
Malcolm Martin – Certified Celebrity Trainer & Host of “Black Fathers Go Further” Podcast