ENCORE INTERVIEW FROM 2016
Finding Happiness Within Ourselves
John Gray, Ph.D. is the best-selling relationship author of all time and the most trusted voice in relationships today. He is the author of 17 books, including The New York Times #1 Best-Selling Book of the last decade, Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus. His 17 books have sold over 50 million copies in 50 different languages around the world.
John is a leading internationally recognized expert in the fields of communication and relationships. His unique focus is assisting men and women in understanding, respecting and appreciating their differences. John’s advice can be easily used to improve relationships at home and in the workplace.
In his dialogue with me, John shared:
- A predictor of the longevity of a relationship. It will surprise you!
- The “I” word that is a saboteur of relationships
- Why a woman should not give love to a man who has not earned it
- How a lesson in biology and science can improve a woman’s chances in connecting with a man
- “You should make yourself ‘happy’ and a man should make you ‘happier.’ “
…and much more
John Gray – Finding Happiness Within Ourselves