I promise, none of this is fake news!
I actually did write the articles, that is really me in the interviews and red is my natural hair color. Well two out of three ain't bad!
- Thirteen Men Give Women The 4-1-1 On Men and Relationships July 28, 2017"You don't need everybody, just the right somebody...later y'all," says Relationship Solutionist Suzette Vearnon, signaling the end of another compelling interview for You Asked? Good Men Answered! Third Annual Virtual Summit.
- Gspot Author and Statistics Be Darned Founder Launches City-to-City Tour April 10, 2017Showing High Performing Professional Women Their Super Power To Have Great Love
- Statistics Be Darned Redefining Valentine's Day For Single Women Over 30 February 13, 2017Four lucky women will have a special delivery of flowers delivered to their door. Who will they be? We talked with Suzette Vearnon, Leader of Statistics Be Darned's community of women and organizer of this event.
- Post Election Event Will Change Your Relationship With Money January 7, 2017The question being asked around kitchen tables and boardroom tables alike is what's going to happen?
- Good Men Expose What Bad Men Will Never Tell You At Upcoming Summit June 24, 2016Is he a King, a Prince or a Fool? You Asked? Good Men Answered! Second Annual Virtual Summit has assembled good men who are ready to answer that question.
- A Super Tuesday for Single Women Over 30 March 2, 2016What would make this a Super Tuesday? Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Clinton or Sanders getting the lion's share of delegates to be the frontrunner of their respective political parties? Sure, a win is what they all want; but only one will get their...
- Are You A Heart-Connected Relater? October 10, 2015Statistics Be Darned Founder, Suzette Vearnon is pleased to announce the KICKOFF of the 2nd ENOUGH Virtual Workshop. The workshop is for women who are ready to become heart-connected relaters.
- Statistics Be Darned! Campaign Is Taking It To The Streets July 10, 2015"For too long we ladies have complained, lamented over and blamed men for relationships gone bad," says Leader of the Statistics Be Darned! Campaign Suzette R. Vearnon.
- Author Suzette Launches STATISTICS BE DARNED Campaign May 26, 2015Disproving the statistics that regarded her too old, too educated and too African American to find love, Author Suzette Hinton now Mrs. Vearnon married the love of her life on a Spring-like December afternoon on her 55th birthday.
- Newly Married 55-Year-Old Defies Statistics May 7, 2015Despite statistics that said otherwise, Suzette Vearnon, known as Author Suzette R. Hinton, married the love of her life on her 55th birthday. She is releasing a new *free* audio, "How I Changed The Way I Dated and Got The Man."
Suzette speaks at the African American Literary Tea, introducing her two recent published works, The Sound of My Soul and Protecting Your Emotional G-spot to a sold out gathering of book lovers from all across the USA.
Suzette recognized at VMH Magazine (previously F.I.N.E. Success Magazine) 1-year anniversary gala for excellence in inspirational writings.
Suzette takes her "What is Your Enough Factor?" message to Cary, NC
Suzette offers clarification to workshop participants during a paired exercise.
Suzette gave a compelling talk at Wholeness Conference urging participants to Protect Their Emotional G-spot in God's Strength. Her break out session drew the largest crowd of the conference.
Suzette greets early risers at Writers Workshop where aspiring authors and writers gathered to learn about publishing.
Suzette shares her MusicMath Approach to Dating and Relating with attendees at her kick off tour stop in Raleigh NC.
Suzette shares her journey with attendees at her inaugural launch of her book, The Sound of My Life.
Suzette addresses participants at her "What Is Your Enough Factor" Tour stop in Durham's The Frontier.
By popular demand, "What Is Your Enough Factor?" went virtual. Participants from US and abroad could participate in the webinar with their electronic device.