Countdown to Our Fifth Annual Virtual Summit!
You don't need everybody. Just the right somebody!
You Asked? Good Men Answered! is an annual virtual summit (aka telesummit) where a diverse group of men break down love, dating and relationships and tell you exactly how to recognize good men.
If you're tired of:
- Feeling intimidated by love
- Sabotaging your relationships before they can even get off the ground
- Having your mind scrambled by men who give you mixed signals
- Feeling like you have to sacrifice your dreams to have a relationship
- Acting like you're okay with being single when you actually hate it
- Having men come to you for advice about other women
- Sex without intimacy
- Being hung up on men who aren't available
- "Kings, Princes and Fools: What Good Men Want You To Know and Bad Men Will Never Tell You."
- "Behind The Mask: The Role Vs. The Real."
- "The Maturing Relationship: From Needing to Nurturing."
The Power of A Good Woman
- If you are a high achieving, purpose-driven woman register today
- If you are struggling in a relationship right now register today
- If you are newly married later in life and are trying to balance your big life and marriage register today
- If your marriage has become complacent and other-directed, register today
Back Down Memory Lane
Since it's launch in 2015, You Asked? Good Men Answered! has grown into an annual event, attracting internationally recognized speakers and a diverse world audience.
Your Organizer and Host
Suzette Vearnon is A Relationship Solutionist with a MusicMath Approach to Dating and Relating. She started the summit after 6 women participated in the pilot of her inaugural Enough Virtual Workshop. As the ladies worked on becoming their best relationship selves, Suzette contemplated a resource she could provide that would be the natural next right step for them. She reasoned that two things were essential for thriving relationships: (1) Doing the work to heal ourselves and (2) Learning how to recognize healthy in men.
At first, Suzette thought she would simply have a good man that she knew to address the women on a conference call, but before long she was researching men of diverse backgrounds, cultures and relationship experiences. Struck by her tenacity and intrigued by the concept, man after man expressed a sincere interest in contributing her empowerment effort. Hence, You Asked? Good Men Answered! was born.