Living Your Best Life
The Business of LivingIn this high octane high performer world, burn out is on the rise. Women are foregoing a husband and family to climb the career ladder only to find that it is not all it was cracked up to be. For they turn 30, 40 and 50 and realize as Allison Armstrong did, "Oh, I forgot to get married." Even those who are doing purposeful work admit that it would be nice to be in a loving relationship with a man. So what of this work-life-love balance? It's time to get in The Business of Living.
This Series Includes:
**Remember Who You Are **5 Wisdom Keys To Understanding The Language of the Universe **Your Life, Your Investment **It IS Personal, It's My Business **5 Reasons Men Should Be Your Second Language
This Is What Clients Say
Suzette, you are simply amazing. I feel comfortable with being vulnerable with you and I truly believe this workshop is helping me. I’m already starting to see and feel things happening.
Suzette, my dear woman, you have put into words what my heart and my mind have struggled with for years. Thank you for your transparency !! You have liberated so many by the Truth of Your Experiences. Now I can only reflect on how to seek my own through a channel that lies deeply within each one of us.-
Our solutionOur MusicMath program helps you disengage. We help clients discover their hidden ability to transform their lives, their relationships and their business using music and math principles from everyday life. Here's how:
- We help you differentiate your intuition from an unresolved emotional trigger
- We help you hear your heart song (discover your deeper qualities for the long-term relationship you desire)
- We help you to stay on pitch (learn to maintain your sensibilities)
- We help you reconcile what a man says to what a man does (decode a man's language)
- We help you to avoid emotional bankruptcy (protect your emotional g-spot)