About Your Host
Hi, I'm Suzette Vearnon. On December 27, 2014 on my 55th birthday, I did something my Inner Critic would not have predicted. I got married to the most wonderful man. It wasn't because I was perfect! It was because I was me! The same me who was told I was not enough at times and I was too much at others. I struggled for most of my adulthood because of it. Oh how I could have used someone who could unlock for me what was such a mystery, that I was enough.
That's why I'm so excited about this podcast. I get to give to you what I didn't get. And because of that, it won't take you 55 years to get it right! But if it has, it's not too late. Let's make sure that you don't spend one more moment not knowing that you are worthy, you are worth it, you are enough!!
Join me every Sunday for my Enough Factor Podcast!
E25: Coronavirus: From Coping With "The New Normal" To Choosing Life On Your Terms
Daily, we are being bombarded with social distancing, self-isolating, and images of worried looks and conflicting information. That's the reason I felt it necessary to interrupt my scheduled Season Two launch schedule to speak to the greater pandemic than the coronavirus: Forgetting who you are!
In this special episode, Life Coach & Relationship Solutionist Suzette Vearnon pumps the brakes on all the noise, fear-mongering and reports of impending doom and reminds you that you are more than enough not just to "get through this" but to be better as a result of it.
You choose whether you will "cope" with "the new normal" or write your own definition. Whether you will choose fear or choose life. This is in no one's hands but your own.
This podcast episode is to shake you awake from your nightmare and remind you that:
- Social distancing and self-isolation is not the new normal. It's merely a temporary state of being.
- You can choose your current situation as an opportunity to become better
- Circumstances only come to reveal what's really true, what really matters
- People who push everyone else out of the way to save themselves have no real sense of purpose
- Only those who don't know they are enough point to external factors as the reason for their suffering
- Faith is evidence. Faith is substantive. It is not magical thinking or pretending that something isn't happening.
- Coping is grasping for something to hold on to during a storm. Choosing is connecting with the anchor inside of you.
- Investing in what can change based on circumstances is an unwise investment. And sadly, the reason so many are in a panic is because there is what they trusted in.
- Invest in what does not change. The Eternal You who is not altered by circumstances.
If you don't know who you are without creature comforts or modern conveniences, now is a great time to figure it out.
Let Suzette Help
Suzette Vearnon has survived quite a few things during her 60 years on this planet. And it is from that well and her training as both a life coach and relationship solutionist that she helps high achieving women and the men who love them navigate through all the misinformation about who they are, whose they are and why they are and gets them in touch with what makes them enough in life and in love. Her patented MusicMath Approach amplifies your voice, your value and your vision so you can experience life and love in a brand new way.
During this coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, I will be offering coaching sessions on a sliding fee scale. So if you need someone to talk with who will not judge you but who will remind you of who you are, whose you are and why you are, here's how to get in contact with me:
- For first-timers, the first hour of our session is free. Just click here to get on my calendar. If you do not receive notification immediately, send me a direct email at email@example.com and I'll confirm within 24 hours.
- For return customers, click here. Provide your first name and email where you'd like the information sent and you'll get my sliding fee scale breakdown. Make sure to check your email and your spam folder for an immediate response.
Today In Focus (The Guardian). Social distancing: learning to cope with the new normal (March 19, 2020) https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/today-in-focus/id1440133626
Tired of doing love and relationships the same way?
Become a Beta Tester for the reinvention of my DO YOU SPEAK MALE Seminar. For many of you, social distancing and self-isolation is stirring up some old relationship patterns. Instead of calling up an ex, getting prematurely attached with a voice on the other end of the phone, talking at your partner instead of communicating at a heart level, become a better relater. Discover the 5 C's of Understanding A Man's Language.
The benefit of being a Beta Tester is:
--giving insight and input to what will benefit you
--helping produce something that is relevant
--test-driving it first at a significant discount
Interested? CLICK HERE!
What were your aha moments? We'd love to hear them!
To get notifications of new episodes or to dive more deeply into today's episode, subscribe, post your questions and comments. I respond to the questions and comments personally. And while you're at it, leave a review.
Thank you for listening!
Music by DH The Composer https://linktr.ee/dhthecomposer
Cover Design by Odyssey Administrative Services, LLC https://www.facebook.com/odysseyadministrativeservices
Photo from the gallery of royalty free photo options on Pixteller.com
Want To Be A Guest?
Got something inspired to share with our listeners? Be a guest on our show!
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
"How Dating Mr. Wrong Led Me To Mr. Right"